- This event has passed.
Ahsoka Tano Day at Batuu West
January 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us Sunday, January 29th for our Coast-to-Coast Ahsoka Tano Day celebration! Batuu West, we’re celebrating in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge inside Disneyland!
We will tentatively meet at 7:00 PM Pacific in the courtyard by TIE Echelon and will take photos shortly afterward. As park attendance allows, we will move to the Millennium Falcon for additional photos. Depending on crowd levels, this could be anywhere from 7:10 to 7:20 PM.
Please follow instructions from all SWGEDiscord volunteers and Disney Parks cast members. Our volunteers will help line you up at each location, give instructions on different photo poses, and provide crowd control for both sabers and spectators.
We strongly encourage Ahsoka Tano bounds, Batuu bounds, and any other Star Wars-related attire that meet the Disney Parks restrictions on costuming. All lightsabers are welcome as long as they are not actual weapons. Per Disney Parks requirements, blasters are not allowed.
This lightsaber meetup is completely free but does require valid admission and park reservations.
Here are a few reminders specific to this meetup:
- Lightsaber dueling is strictly prohibited, and we will ask guests to leave.
- Meet in the TIE courtyard at 7:00 PM Pacific
- Take photos in front of the TIE Echelon at approximately 7:00 PM Pacific
- Parade to the Millenium Falcon approximately between 7:10 and 7:20 PM Pacific
- Take photos in front of the Millennium Falcon
- Photos will last approximately 30 to 60 minutes.
- Depending on how many beings come, we may break into smaller groups.
- Look for SWGEDiscord volunteers if you have questions.
- As always, please be kind and respectful of both Disney cast members and SWGEDiscord volunteers.
- If you see something or feel uncomfortable, please talk to a SWGEDiscord volunteer.
If this is your first lightsaber meetup, here is what you can expect in terms of the photos:
- Photos take place just after the park closes and usually last 30 to 60 minutes.
- SWGEDiscord photographers and Disney’s Photopass photographers may also be available at both locations.
- We kindly ask that you wait until both SWGEDiscord and Disney’s Photopass photographers are done before taking photos. SWGEDiscord volunteers will direct when you can take your photos.
- Codes for the Disney’s Photopass photos will be available later that evening.
- Photos from SWGEDiscord photographers are usually available within a few days. The added time is needed to process their photos so they look amazing.
- Disney’s Photopass codes and links to the photos from our photographers will get posted on the SWGEDiscord, the SWGEDiscord Facebook Event and Group pages, and the SWGEDiscord Twitter and Instagram accounts as soon as possible.